For billing data, you have access to three sources of information around The Food Corridor platform:
- Your TFC reports (both HTML view and CSV download)
- Stripe reports (exported into CSVs)
- Your Stripe dashboard
These all have different strengths and weaknesses.
- Show summaries and breakdowns of all billed invoices, including client name, invoice number, charge type, description, billed date, tax amount, platform fees, and gross and net revenue
- Include manual (cash or check) payments
- Are run against The Food Corridor's server and can be tweaked by TFC
- Count any ACH payment as successful until it fails
- Refunds may slightly lag behind what is shown in Stripe
Please contact The Food Corridor if your reporting needs are not being met.
- Have a lot of data in them
- Include all payments that have been processed through Stripe
- Also include any other Stripe transactions your kitchen may have made
The Stripe dashboard:
- Is great for general trends and is easy to use
- However, the numbers in the Stripe dashboard, per support emails from Stripe, are not accurate. As of February 2018: "At the moment [the dashboard is] great for trends and getting a very generalized overview, but for specific information it's best to head to the analytics section or the respective reports. I'm afraid I've not got a timeline to say when the graph will be more reliable in terms of numbers, but we're hoping to tackle it soon."