Welcome! We're glad you're here. Watch this tutorial video to get started, or check out the steps below.
Go to app.thefoodcorridor.com/en/login and log-in if your kitchen has created an account for you.
If your kitchen has not created an account for you, sign-up for a new account:
- Go to app.thefoodcorridor.com/en/signup
- Choose food business, create a log-in, and click Create My Account.
- Fill our your business info, select the kitchen you'll be working out of by typing in their kitchen name, add a photo, and save!
- Your kitchen will be notified and should approve you shortly as a client of their kitchen.
You can revise your business info at any time under Account Settings > Manage my Listing.
Add your Payment Method
Next, add your payment method by clicking on the Gear Icon > Account Settings > Payment Method > Update.
This is how you will pay your kitchen. Your invoices are automatically billed, so you don't have to worry about remembering to submit a payment!
Note: You cannot book on your kitchen's calendars until your kitchen approves you and your payment method is added.
Decide if you want to pay by:
- Credit card / debit card, or
- Automatic Clearing House (ACH) to deduct directly from your bank account. Enter the information and follow these steps to verify your bank account.
You're all set-up! You can now begin booking time on your kitchen's calendars. Click below to learn how to book.