- Select Bank Account (ACH) as your payment method option
- Enter your bank account and routing number at (https://app.thefoodcorridor.com/tfc_payment_capture?locale=en)
- 2-3 days after you enter this, our payment processor will deposit two amounts under $1 in that account. This is to verify that this is your account.
- Look for these amounts in your bank account. The statement description for these deposits will include "AMNTS:" and then the values of the two microdeposits that were sent.
- Note these amounts, and go to (https://app.thefoodcorridor.com/tfc_payment_capture?locale=en) and enter them. Enter the number of cents as a whole number. For instance, if you had $0.08 and $0.75 deposited, enter 8 and 75 into the form. This verifies that you own the bank account.
- After a day or two these amounts will be removed as one transaction. For example, you may have the amounts $0.08 and $0.75 deposited, but the amount removed will be $0.83 (the sum of the amounts deposited).
- Payment processing proceeds as usual.
Things to double check:
- Did you choose the correct bank account type (business or personal)?
- Does the name on the bank account match, exactly, the name you added in the payment capture page?
Tip: while you're waiting on the microdeposits, you can update your payment method to a credit card in the meantime. Once you receive the microdeposits, you can "update" your payment method back to ACH, re-fill out your ACH info and enter the 2 deposits to verify.