- After you enter your bank account and routing number, our payment processor will deposit two amounts under $1 in that account. These microdeposits should be available within 2-3 days.
I entered my information but I still don't see any microdeposits in my bank account.
- Sometimes this process can take longer than usual. For example, microdeposits into Credit Union accounts can take a week and sometimes longer.
- If you have not received microdeposits and it has been a full week, reach out to The Food Corridor via the chat bubble at the bottom of your Food Corridor account.
My bank account is not verified but I have an upcoming or past due bill that needs to be paid.
- If you have a bill that needs to be paid urgently, you can add a Credit Card to your Food Corridor account settings and ask your kitchen to charge your bill immediately.
- Here's how to update your payment method.
- Once your urgent bill has been paid by Credit Card, you can re-enter your bank account information, and then enter the microdeposits once you receive them in your bank account. This will verify your bank account (ACH) payment method.