Go to app.thefoodcorridor.com. In the top right hand corner, click “Log in.”
The Scheduling Tab lists bookings that have been submitted by your food business clients, who are requesting time on your space calendars. Approve or Decline these bookings, send the Client a message or view the request on your calendar.
On this tab, you can also view your space and reservable equipment calendars and add new ones. Daily View shows you all the spaces and equipment that has been booked on any given day. All Space Calendars and All Equipment Calendars also show you all the space bookings and all the equipment bookings submitted by your clients.
The Clients Tab lists the clients associated with your kitchen and is the place where you manage your food business clients.
Pending Food Businesses are new clients that are interested in joining your kitchen. You can communicate with Pending Food Businesses via the platform, have them go through your kitchen’s application process and then Approve (make active) that client.
Note: You can’t add plans or fees to pending client. If you approve a booking from a pending client, they become active.
Active Food Businesses are clients you have approved to join your kitchen.
Clients Tab functions:
- Edit. Assign the Client to a billing plan, select their booking approval setting, add optional Custom Report Fields, and set their payment processing (auto or manual).
- Custom Report Fields allow you to add data at the client level that then are processed when you run your reports. Examples include unique ID numbers that link to other applications like Quickbooks or Salesforce, or adding programmatic plan details like “member,” “scholarship,” or “free.” You can use the 4 additional Reporting Fields however you want, just make sure it is consistent across users so the data lines up when you pull the report.
- Statement. See a client's pending daily charges, pending monthly charges (starting the 1st of the month), due or past-due charges, failed charges, and paid charges. You can also see their past Statements.
- Fees/Credits. Add a one-time fee (e.g. cleaning) or monthly recurring fee (e.g. membership fee) to their account. You can also add one-time or recurring credits to their accounts, to offset a future charge.
- Storage. Assign units of storage to your Clients. These fees are active each month and applied to your Client's monthly bills until removed by you.
- Current Charges. Lets you see all the monthly charges that have been assigned to your Client.
- Verification Docs. Add their valid business license, food handler card, and insurance with expiration dates.
- Shared Docs. Where you can put your client's contracts/leases, HAACP plans, emergency contacts, or other signed forms. Shared docs are viewable by you and that client only.
- Bookings. See a client's past bookings for any given month.
- Message. You can send direct messages your Clients from here.
Payment on File. You can see which payment method they have on file with The Food Corridor.
This is a bird’s-eye view of all of your Client and Kitchen documents and expiration dates. Click on the document to view, and click the Edit icon or Add to upload new documents.
The Billing Tab lists all payment info including pending monthly bills (starting the 1st of the month), as well as past client Statements. You can also connect to your Stripe Dashboard from here. Click "All Invoices" to view client invoices from before May 2019.
Here is where you can view and download reports. If there is a report you need and don't see listed here, contact us to request.
Kitchen Settings Tab
Here is where you can access, update, and add the customizations for your kitchen:
- General settings. Add your logo, set your allowable booking increment, add an mail address for 'payment failed' notifications, set your accepted payment types, and set your cancellation policy. If you need to change your billing date or who platform fee processing, please contact us.
- Billing Plans. Add and edit as many billing plans as you want. You can make them standardized or customize them per client.
- Storage and Standard Fees/Credits. Add and edit your storage inventory, as well as any one-time or monthly fees or credits that you may regularly charge or apply to clients using your kitchen.
- Kitchen Listing. Add your kitchen's offerings and photos to help us market your kitchen! This information will be added to your Preferred Listing on The Kitchen Door, as a way to generate new clients for your kitchen.
Here is where you can easily view and update your account settings, find resources to support your kitchen and your food business clients, locate helpful articles in our Help Center, contact The Food Corridor, and log-out of your account.
- Profile. Edit your public profile page and add a picture to make it more personable and approachable for new clients.
- My Account. Update your email address, add new email address, and change password.
- Notification. Update your notification settings to receive notifications from the system via email or text message by updating your phone number or email address. Notifications are sent when a client send your a messages, requests time on your calendar, or cancels a booking. You can also opt in or out of receiving messages from The Food Corridor (not recommended).
- Payment method. Update your kitchen's payment on file to pay for The Food Corridor.
From the resources link, you can access the Network for Incubator and Commissary Kitchen (The NICK) Facebook group and a curated list of online resources